Tuesday 24 September 2013

Subjects This Semester

    Assalamualikum wbt. Today I want to share about my subjects I was taken in this semester. UiTM Segamat is the place when I further my study after SPM. Now, I am at third semester on course Diploma in Business Study (Transport). I have 7 core subjects to learn and I will try my best to increase my pointer or get the more than that.

     The first subject I attend for this semester 3 is TPT 252 (Introduction of Transport). This is the main subject because that have relationship on my course. This subject credit hour is 3.00 and they assessment have been divided by two. Firstly , 30% in this subject will take on test and 10% will take on quiz and the rest of the mark is for the final. My lecturer name is Leftenan Colonel Mohd Ramzi bin Hj. Mohd Nor. He is a straight person because they is ex-force but they also kindly person. So, my impression on this subject is I hope my lecture can help to teach me and I can score A and get high mark on my carry marks.
     
    The second  subject is BEL 311 (English for Academic Purpose).  The lecturer for this subject is Mr. Izuan bin Ismail. I think he is strict when they teach on class but they is also kindly person.  The credit hour for this same likes a TPT 252 subject but their assessment will be divided by four types. Firstly 30% mark for this subject will be take on from the term paper, 10% is take on from online quiz, 20% from the discussion and the lastly 40% will be taken from the final marks. My impression for this subject, I hope this lecturer can help me to improved my English and score more better high mark  from the past semester.

    Next, CTU 241 (Asas Ekonomi Islam) subject. This subject is about a basic of Islamic economy. This subject is different between the other subject because they use a Malay language and only have a 2.00 for their credit hour. The assessment for this subject has divided for 4 types. Firstly, the 15% mark it was taken on test, 15% more was taken on assignment and the 20% of the mark was be taken from the presentation and the other rest of 60% mark was be taken on final paper. The lecturer that teach me this subject is Ustazah Siti Aishah binti Sokhibul Fadil. This lecturer is a funny person and she likes to story in class. My impression on this subject is I hope I can score A and my education about Islamic can be improve.

    The forth subject is MGT 269 (Communication for Business). Credit hour for this subject is 3.00 and the assessment has be divided for two types only because this subject didn't have a test or quiz. So, student only must do the assignment and final for this subject. The assignment for this subject has been give 60% mark and the 40% mark was be taken on the final paper. Lecturer for this subject is Miss Fazlin Natasya binti Abdul Halim. I think she is a simple and funny person and I hope I can pass and score the high mark on this subject.

    Next subject is MKT 243 (Introduction to Marketing). This is a subject for part 2 and this is my repeat paper but on my status is first timer I am taken this subject. This is because at the past semester, I miss final paper for this subject because I am suffering from severe gastric. The credit hour for this subject is 3.00 and the assessment for this subject is 15% of the mark will be taken on the assignment, 20% was taken from the test, 5% was be taken on product assignment and the rest of 60% mark will be taken for the final paper. The lecturer for this subject is Madam Noorita binti Mohammad and she is kindly person and i enjoyed in their class. So, I hope I can pass for this subject and didn't miss again at the final paper and also score the higher mark.

   Other than that, the next subject I has been taken is ACC 116 (An Introduction To Cost Accounting). Ths also the subject for part 2. I take this subject at this semester because I did't pass my ACC 106 (Introduction of Accounting) subject when I am part 1 and I repeat that subject at the last semester. The credit hour for this subject is also 3.00 and they has four types divided for their assessment. The assessment for this subject is 20% of mark will be taken on the test, 10% from the quiz, 10% from the assignment and the lastly 60% will be taken from the final paper. The lecturer name that was teach me in this subject is Miss Noor Hidayah. She is the kindy person and I like the ways she teach us and my impression is I hope I can score the higher mark and pass this subject.

    And the last subject I was taken is HBU 132 (Civil Defenses III). This is curriculum subject and that only have 1.00 for their credit hour. On this subject, the assessment has been divided by three type namely 20% mark will be taken from the assignment, 30% from the camping and 50% from the final paper. The couch that was teach us on this subject is Mr. Zulchandra. She is simple and kindly person and I hope I can score A+ for this subject. So, that only subject that I am taken on this semester that I want to share. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment