Tuesday 24 September 2013

About Myself

    Assalamualaikum wbt. My name is Mohamad Shah Amirull bin Ibrahim. I am twenty years old. I am born at Hospital Sultanah Fatimah Muar or the other name is Hospital Muar at Johor. I live in Muar, Johor. My first primary school is SK Saint Andrew Muar and I was study at there until standard six. My secondary is SMK Saint Andrew, Muar started from form one until form five. My SPM result is unsatisfied and until now my English still weak. After one years I ended my secondary school, I got an offer from UiTM Segamat, Johor to join a Pre-diploma course (MDAB) on 2011. I got a excellent result in my pre-diploma result and now I continued my study on course Business Study in Transport at the same campus.

    Next, about my family. My father's name is Ibrahim bin Mohamed. He is a leader in family. My father working as a labour. My mother's name is Hasimah binti Jantan. She is housewife and a good and also great mother to her children. My father from Muar and my mother is from Segamat. I have five siblings on my family. My first sibling is my eldest brother. His name is Mohd Afizull and he is twenty seven years old. He is already married and got one children. Furthermore, my second siblings is my eldest sister. Her name is Siti Mashisha. She is twenty five years old and already engaged. Finally is my little brother and sister. They is a twins. Their name is Muhammad Nabil Asyraf and Nur Nabila Emisha. Their age is thirteen years old and study at a different secondary school.

    Besides that, I have favourite food to share. I like to eat  chicken especially a fried chicken. Besides that, I also like to eat a seafood such as a crab and prawn. Next is my favorite drinks. My favorite drink is milo ice, horlick ice and fruit juice such as apple juice, orange juice and watermelon juice. I also like to drink a chocolate milk because it have a many types of a vitamin to make my body to get more healthy.

    Other than that, I have a hobby. I was do my hobbies when I have a free time or when I was bored. My hobbies is online the social website such as Facebook and Twitter because from that I can get communicated with my friends and also get a new friends. Beside that, I like to do a text message on mobile phone with someone such as friends and my parents. I also like to play a outdoor activities such as futsal and football but I rarely to do that activities. This is because I have a low blood pressure and a doctor has advice to me didn't do a outdoor or extreme activities  usually because they want to avoid me from fainted.

    Lastly, I like to expand my time with friends. When I with my friends, we like to do a relaxing activities such as bike a motorcycle or drive a car and go to town or sightseeing at Tanjung Ketapang or Malacca. other than that, I have many ambition but I have only two real ambition I want achieve. That is I want working at a ship company or other transport work as suitable with my course that I was study. Besides that, if I didn't get to achieve the first ambition, I want to be a businessman. So, this is part of me that I can share. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment